Personally, I’ve been staying healthy these past few months and catching up with some personal projects (on my Instagram) and revamping my website.
During the quarantine, I’ve been sharing my pregnancy and kid photos every week! Check it out here!
I am about to give birth my second one but I am already planning my return to business for next Nov
I will continue monitoring the news on the coronavirus weekly to decide what might be the best course of action.
Here are some tips on what to wear during a new born lifestyle photo Session
- Direct family members only
- I will be wearing a mask
- Practice Social distancing during the session.
- I will give you all the instructions with a security distance of 6 ft.
- I won’t bring any prompts or set for the pictures. Feel free to let me know if you will be bringing a blanket or any other thing you want me to use.
- Everybody must be symptoms free for at least the last 72 hours before the appointment. I would like to ask the families to reschedule the session if anyone at the household feels sick. Safety is key.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the above policies.